5 unknown facts about Superstar RajinikanthPublished: August 18, 2015
40 years and the charisma never fade. He is someone who is loved beyond box office reports, critics, blockbusters, hits and flops. He has no replacement or no rivals. Rajnikanth is the Demi-God to many and he is loved unconditionally by all. On this occasion of completing 40 years of cinema journey, we at cinecoffee bring you some interesting facts about Superstar Rajnikanth.
1. Rajnikanth never prefers AC rooms or AC cars. Right from his early days, he would open up the car windows with ACs on, but is never addicted to it.
2. Before twenty years, when even Rs. 10,000 was a big amount, he often keeps gifting his staffs with huge amount and Rs.5lac worth ground at Kelambakkam. Today, the land value is something beyond anyone’s imagination.
3. At the same time, if he comes to know that if someone is intentionally looking up for financial aid repeatedly without working hard, he would not encourage them.
4. Everyone knows Rajnikanth keeps wishing and congratulating every actor for their best works, but least many know that he never misses to call up and offer advice to them as well. If he comes to know that certain actors are not doing professionally good or personally, he spends quality time relieving them of their worries.
5. Rajnikanth’s latest statement on political entry… He feels and says, “I am so much fascinated by the support of people. Service doesn’t mean that one should enter politics, but as an artist will entertain, which is a good service that I do in the name of God.”