Five Reasons to Watch Vijay Sethupathi’s Orange MittaiPublished: July 30, 2015
Vijay Sethupathi’s multi-dimensional avatar as producer, actor, playback singer and script writer is getting embellished with ‘Orange Mittai’, directed by Biju Viswanath. The film is hitting screens tomorrow and we bring you five unique reasons why you shouldn’t miss it.
1. Vijay Sethupathi is known for taking special effort in every role and film he takes up. But for the first time, he has embarked on his journey as producer feeling that it’s going to be a special project.
2. The trailer featuring Vijay Sethupathi in an unconventionally surprise role of 55-yr old sick patient and his hilarious lines with Ramesh is one of the special attractions.
3. The songs by Justin Prabhakaran of Pannaiyarum Padminiyum fame are already topping the charts.
4. A dedication to every father-son – Vijay Sethupathi has been incessantly uttering these words in his interviews and this makes it evident that the film will be a special dedication to all fathers and sons.
5. The film is short and sweet with a running length of just 1hr 54 minutes.
Get Orange Mittai Movie Review Here.